While accounting, audit, and tax are essential components of our service, it is our business advisory practice that also brings significant rewards or education to our clients. We believe this service is an integral part of our overall positioning in the market and an extremely important part of who we are as a firm.
We listen and want to hear your story. We leverage our knowledge and experience, and communicate proactively and decisively. We will help you figure out where you are and where you should be heading, and this can be done on an informal discussion basis or in a formal report. Whether you want to grow or exit, require recommendations, scenarios, or other support, you require a firm that has specialized knowledge and experience. Our trusted advisors regularly act as sounding boards and are relied on heavily for advice to make better decisions.
We have in-depth experience assisting organizations with:
- Specialty reporting including establishing policies, projections, internal control assessments, program evalutations, governance and risk management
- Compliance with reporting for government assistance programs, returns, and reports
- Family law matters and succession planning
- Financing, bank proposals and potential investors
- Insurance and litigation support
- Real estate matters
- Valuing, acquiring, merging, and divesting